Iowa AEAs, in partnership with the Iowa Department of Education and local school districts, are partnering with families to help all children learn to read. Extensive resources for dyslexia are available on the Iowa Dyslexia Resources Site. If you have questions or concerns about your child’s reading skills, contact your child’s teacher or principal.
What Is Dyslexia?
- International Dyslexia Association
- Decoding Dyslexia Iowa
- Iowa Reading Research Center-Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Help-University of Michigan
- Iowa Reading Research Center Dyslexia Module
- How Science is Rewiring the Dyslexia Brain NPR Dyslexia Series
- Clues to Dyslexia in Early Childhood Reading Rockets
- Clues to Dyslexia from 2nd Grade On Reading Rockets
- Accommodating Students with Dyslexia (Reading Rockets)
- Iowa Dyslexia Board
- Iowa Dyslexia Laws
- Iowa Dyslexia Specialist Endorsement
If you have questions about dyslexia, please contact one of our literacy consultants.