The GHAEA Digital Learning Team is dedicated to empowering all learners to be Future Ready through innovative and transformative practice.
Digital Learning Supports
Digital Learning Toolbox: Click here to access our digital resource collection! Full of digital tools complete with quick overviews and implementation ideas!
Youtube Playlist: Click here to find our digital learning playlist! How-to’s, exciting new features, and tutorial videos at your fingertips!
Personalized Professional Learning
Through the use of technology and digital learning, our team focuses on creating hands-on, high-quality professional learning opportunities that combine authentic learning with best practice. It is our belief this shift leads to student success. Our focus is not “sit and get” – we immerse our learners in the experience, all while tailoring to your district’s vision.
Click here to learn some ways we can help your district grow your professional development!
Future Ready Iowa
Iowa Authentic Learning Network
Students helping to solve authentic problems and assisting in projects with business partners locally and statewide. Our network is growing. This opportunity can be at the classroom level or a stand-alone program. Many districts have worked with the IowaALN network to enhance an existing program.
How does IowaALN help students become Future Ready?
- Provides authentic learning experiences that engage students in 21C Learning including collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking across multiple disciplines of learning.
- Engages students in learning through working on authentic projects with a wide variety of potential partnerships.
- Connects students to experts in various fields of different career pathways.
- Allows students to network with community and business partners to gain a better understanding of community and business operations.
- Builds resiliency within our local communities.
View IowaALN partners from around the state by visiting IowaALN.org
Computer Science Resources
With K-12 computer science instruction set to be fully implemented by 2023, our computer science consultants, Kimberly Adams, Judy Griffin and Heather Lundquist would love to help you get started!
Some resources to help you get started: