Special Education Representatives
A special education representative collaborates with district staff with all aspects of special education and support and related services in assigned schools including:
- Facilitate full and individual initial evaluations as part of the agency’s Child Find process.
- Collaborate in the development of IEPs including
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Specially designed instruction and
- Goals as determined by the IEP team
- Provide demonstration, feedback, and coaching of instructional and behavioral strategies for teachers of students with disabilities receiving special education services.
This group is comprised of professionals appropriately licensed as school psychologists, social workers, and special education consultants.