The Autism Resource Team provides services to children and students, ages birth to 21, who have a diagnosis of autism or characteristics of autism. Services include on-site consultation and provision of strategies to improve communication, social skills and learning, Follow-up consultation for support and implementation of strategies is also available. Resources on autism are available through Medianet.
Consultative Services include:
- Assistance with communication development Assistance with curriculum planning
- Staff development to local school districts and families
- Lending library of materials available to professionals and parents
Team Lead: Supervisor:
Cheryl Mulligan Julie Stessman
|Piece of the Puzzle Newsletter|
|Check out our NEW blog|
- 2017 - 2018 ART Assignments
- What Is Autism?
- Autism Brochure (PDF)
- Making a Referral to the Autism Resource Team
- Autism Team Referral Form (DOC)
- Early ACCESS Autism Referral Form (DOC)
- Technical Assistance Request (DOC)
- Resources for Parents, Teachers and AEA Staff
For more information, visit the GHAEA Autism Google site.