Green Hills AEA media vans will transport learning materials, written communications, lamination, printing and equipment to 174 buildings throughout Southwest Iowa on a twice-a-week delivery schedule.
Each piece of mail being sent on the van should be clearly marked with the name of the person to whom it is being sent, the school district and building name and van route number.
712-366-0503 or 1-800-432-5804 (Iowa Only)
Van delivery is made to each educational site twice every week on one of the following schedules:
Agency drivers strive to make every delivery on a time schedule that should vary no more than 30 minutes unless weather conditions prevail.
The following are some of the guidelines we use during the winter months:
• If some schools are closed, the AEA usually attempts to run van routes as scheduled.
• If most or all schools are closed, the AEA vans will not run their routes.
• Any video resources that we are unable to deliver because of school closings will be canceled.
• If we are unable to pick up video resources from schools, the next teacher scheduled to get that resource will not receive it. It will be canceled.
• In some cases, the day following school closings may not allow for van delivery either. This will depend on whether the AEA was open or closed when
schools were closed.
• Teachers will need to call and reschedule video resources that were canceled if they want to receive that resource at a future date.
Website questions or comments: Julia Hood
Last Updated ( 09/06/2012 11:38 AM )